With G15 Lenses.
Flat top style sunglasses by us. Sunglasses are made from natural walnut wood veneers with additional white, Ice tree wood veneers within frame layers for extra durability. These wood sunglasses can be personalised by engraving your own message on the inside of the left temple which makes a perfect gift or memory for yourself.
XS (oversized look)
L/XL (small sunglasses look).
Total frame width: 142mm
Total frame height: 51mm
Temple length: 145mm
INCLUDES: kraft/recycled box, Paul Ven cleaning cloth, fabric case.
You can choose to add recycled, Kraft, folding hard case.
You can also choose to change packaging to Wood Sunglasses Box and also have your personal engraving on it!
– Made from 8 different wood layers – still slim and elegant, frame is only 4mm thick!
– G15, polarised lenses! Green colour lens in which 15 % of light enters into the Sunglasses whereas remaining 85 % of light gets blocked! Polarisation layer significantly reduces glare.
– Two/Three times lighter than usual acetate sunglasses – weights only about 28grams.
– Flexi, smart spring hinges: the temples can extend to opposite side – comfy to wear, adjusts to your face!
– No two pairs are alike! As only natural wood materials are used each pair has original colour tone and wood grain!
Polarised, G15 Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lens
100% UVA/UVB protection